Named after one of the most daring World War I special forces, the Striker Arditi Level III+ Rifle Enhanced Combat Helmet exceeds the U.S. military specifications for ballistic threats, fragmentation, and blunt impact. Manufactured using XTclave™ a cutting edge composite curing and high-pressure consolidation technology to create a lightweight rifle helmet with enhanced ballistic capabilities capable of stopping rifle special threats.
- Protection: Level III+ Rifle Rated Ballistic Helmet including Frag Protection
- + Rifle Special Threat Tested: According to proprietary test requirements as defined by U.S. DOD
- MIL-STD-662F: This product has been independently tested by an NVLAP accredited NIJ approved laboratory against FRAG resistance as specified under MIL-STD-662F
- XTclave: Made in XTclave™ ultra high-pressure consolidation. XTclave™ is a composite curing and consolidation technology that makes it possible to manufacture lighter, stronger, and stiffer composite articles.
- Materials: 100% UHMWPE DSM Dyneema
- Head Protection: Front, back, crown, and side of the head
- Weight: 11 kg/m² areal density, 1.2 kg total weight (raw shell weight only, based on size large)
- Thickness: 11mm / 0.43”
- Adjustable Harness: Multiple harness options available, comes standard with Striker Ratchet Dial Harness
- Padding: D3O TRUST 7 Pad helmet system
- Sizing: Circumference is measured around the head, similar to hat sizing. All sizes are measured in inches. If a measurement falls on a dividing line between sizes, select the larger of the two sizes to ensure maximum ballistic protection.
- Warranty: 5 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover, 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
|STANDARD||WEAPON||PROJECTILE||GR||VEL FT/S||VEL M/S||(+/- FT/S)||(+/- M/S)|
|Rifle Threat||Rifle||7.62 x 51mm FMJ, steel jacketed bullets (M80)||147||2894||882||(+/- 50 fps)||(+/- 50 fps)|
|Rifle Threat||Rifle||7.62 x 39mm (M43 MSC PS)||123||2390||728||(+/- 30 fps)||(+/- 30 fps)|
|Rifle Threat||Rifle||5.56 x 45mm M193 FMJ||55||3251||991||(+/- 30 fps)||(+/- 30 fps)|
|STANDARD||WEAPON||PROJECTILE||GR||VEL FT/S||VEL M/S||V50 FT/S||V50 M/S|
|Mil-Std 662f||Frag||US Mil-Std Frag 2 gr. RCC||2||4200||1280||5391||1643|
|Mil-Std 662f||Frag||US Mil-Std Frag 4 gr. RCC||4||3475||1059||5163||1574|
|Mil-Std 662f||Frag||US Mil-Std Frag 16 gr. RCC||16||2475||754||4074||1242|
|Mil-Std 662f||Frag||US Mil-Std Frag 64 gr. RCC||64||1750||533||2852||869|
|Mil-Std 662f||Frag||US Mil-Std Frag 17 gr. FSP||17||2200||671||4187||1276|
|Mil-Std 662f||Frag||US Mil-Std Frag 44 gr. FSP||44||1750||533||1851||564|